Lily Lolo Laid Bare Valentine's Look for Night- Sultry, Smokey Liner


Hi Beauties! I wanted to create a couple Valentine's Day looks to showcase two easy ways to get two totally different makeup looks from the same eye palette. The Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eyeshadow Palette is a gorgeous mix of matte and metallic warm neutrals. They range from soft coppers, rose golds, soft pinks, and even some darker brown/black shades. Lily Lolo takes such care in crafting their vegan beauty products and these shadows are creamy, blendable, and very pigmented! Click here for a full review and swatches of the Laid Bare Palette!

Products Used:
  • Lily Lolo- Laid Bare
  • Rituel De Fille- Ash and Amber Eye Soot in Sigil
  • 100% Pure- Long Lasting Creamy Liner in Blackest Black
  • 100% Pure- 2nd Skin Concealer in White Peach
  • Gressa Skin- Minimalist Foundation in 3.0
  • Lily Lolo- Contour Duo Palette
  • 100% Pure- Pretty Naked Blush
  • Ere Perez- Almond Oil Mascara
  • 100% Pure- Long Last Brows in Soft Brown
  • Fairy Girl Cosmetics- Liquid to Matte Lipstick in Bliss 



For this smokey look I first used the Ash and Amber Eye Soot in Sigil as a base. These cream shadows come in such beautiful shades and really last all day long. They're one of the best green beauty alternatives to a conventional eye primer that I've tried to date. Sigil is a soft peachy pink with shimmer gold/silver shimmer. It layers really pretty under soft metallic shades! I started by applying the shade SKINNY DIP to the crease as a transition shade and blended softly with a dome crease brush. I then used a flat shader brush to apply a generous amount of EXPOSED onto my lid. With a fluffy, clean crease brush I took some time blending where the lid and crease meet to soften the harshness of the line. I then went in with a little bit of SHY AWAY on the outer crease air to give a little more definition. With 100% Pure's Long Lasting Creamy Liner in Blackest Black, I smudged a thick line along the outer half of my upper and lower lash lines. With a flat smudging brush, I softly blended the top pencil liner into a smudgey cat eye. On the lower lid I used a tiny bit of SHY AWAY to blend out back liner. I would normally tight line my eyes with a look like this; however, I've had a couple issues with recurring eye inflammation so I've tried to steer clear of it :).



For my skin I used my go-to Gressa Skin Minimalist Foundation in Shade 3.0. It covers all of my crazy redness perfectly without settling into my pores, looking heavy or cakey, or feeling too thick. To fill in my brows I decided to go for a softer, cool shade so I used 100% Pure's Long Last Brows in Soft Brown. The ashy tone of this brow pomade makes it a little bit more subtle and I definitely prefer to use it when I have heavier eye looks. Makes things feel a bit more balanced! Under my eyes I applied the 2nd Skin Concealer from 100% Pure in an upside down triangle shape and blended it out with a damp beauty blender. To contour, I used the Lily Lolo Contour Palette (so user friendly, it's pretty ridiculous!) on the hollows of my cheeks and on the sides of my face. The highlight in that same palette is great to apply on the high points of the cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose, and just a tad on the forehead and chin.


To warm up my face just a bit, I swept a small amount of the 100% Pure Pretty Naked Blush just on the apples of my cheeks. Any setting I needed to do, like under the eyes and in the tzone, I swiped a little Bamboo Blur Powder from 100% Pure with a big fluffy brush. To finish everything off, I used the Fairy Girl Liquid to Matte Lipstick in Bliss which is a really pretty soft brown shade with gold shimmer! I've always had a hard time finding flattering nude lip shades and this color is so warm and flattering on my golden undertones, I'm so happy to have found it. As soon as I write up a blog on the incredible Fairy Girl Liquid to Matte Lipsticks, I will link it to this look






No comments

Back to Top