Live Botanical Skincare Review: Fleur de Terre Calming Serum and Skin Repair Balm


When I first came across Live Botanical's skincare and body care on Instagram, the first thing that grabbed my eye was their amazingly creative and stunningly beautiful packaging. The botanical artwork on each bottle, jar, and tin was simply stunning. When I traveled onto their page and took a closer look, I was floored by the quality of their formulations and the very careful selection of ingredients in each of their products. Once I placed my order, I reached out to the company founder Carolyn to share my excitement at finding her brand. She was so helpful and added samples other things to try to my order. After using up the ENTIRE Fleur de Terre sample bottle, I knew that I was hooked.

$42

PROS:
I have been using this serum day and night for the past 4 straight weeks and have noticed a calm, less red, and smoother complexion. I feel that it has really helped strengthen my skin against daily pollutants that would generally cause me to get flushing, blushing, stinging, burning, itching, and prickly sensations. For those of use that truly fit the definition of "SENSITIVE SKIN", this light weight, golden oil has truly been a gift. I've also experienced much less of the eczema patches I was experiencing on my temples and near my neck during the winter months; however, that could also be in relation to the weather. The scent is incredibly pleasant and I love that I can very easily layer this over more treatment based serums and oils for extra hydration and suppleness.

CONS:
I have no cons with this oil serum. Perhaps the scent is a bit strong? Honestly, I do love herbal scents in my products though and this would be such a nit picky thing for me to call out haha.

FIRST IMPRESSION:
With how happy my skin has been upon first using this serum to today (nearly four weeks later), my first impression is that I would highly recommend the Fleur de Terre Calming  Serum to everyone struggling to find affordable facial care for sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation. I am so beyond thrilled that I have found something that works so well for me during the harsh Winter to Spring transition. 

INGREDIENTS:
Calendula* infused Apricot Kernal* oil, Camellia Seed* oil, Pumpkin Seed* oil, Chia Seed* oil, Meadowfoam Seed* oil, Jojoba* oil and essential oils of Clary Sage*, Chamomile*, Helichrysum*, Rose Geranium*, Rose and Lavender*

*These products shown were all purchased by me personally and I was not compensated for my honest review.


1 comment

  1. Great post. Keep it up. Looks forward to more helpful content. I find similar website Glutathione Detox Booster provide helpful services.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top