Lily Lolo Laid Bare Valentine's Look for Day- Bright Lip and Soft Eyes


Hi Beauties! For round two of my Lily Lolo Laid Bare Valentine's Day Series I wanted to focus on a softer day-appropriate look with a vibrant yet wearable pop of color on the lips. I used the new Liquid to Matte Lipstick in the shade ZINROSE from Fairy Girl Cosmetics. I've been so happy with this liquid lipsticks as an alternative to the very popular conventional liquid lipsticks you see all over Instagram and in makeup stores. For a full review, EWG Ingredient Breakdown, and swatches of the new Liquid to Matte Lipsticks, please click here! These formulas are transfer-proof, meaning that you can spend all day with your sweetie and not have to worry about leaving kiss marks on them. You can sip champagne without a care in the world, but be careful with oily foods! The oil based formulas can separate a bit when they come into contact with natural oils; however, this is also a plus for removal because a simple cleansing oil will COMPLETELY remove your lipstick with no staining!





Products Used:
  • Lily Lolo- Laid Bare Eyeshadow Palette
  • Fairy Girl Cosmetics- Liquid to Matte Lipstick in Zinrose
  • Rituel de Fille- Ash and Amber Eye Soot in Sigil
  • 100% Pure- 2nd Skin Foundation in Sand and Peach Bisque
  • RMS Beauty- Uncoverup in shade 22
  • 100% Pure- Bamboo Blur Powder
  • Lily Lolo- Pressed Bronzer in Honolulu
  • 100% Pure- Blush in Chiffon
  • 100% Pure- Luminating Crème in Starlight
  • EcoBrow- Penelope Brow Pomade
  • Ere Perez- Sweet Almond Oil Natural Mascara
  • 100% Pure- Long Lasting Creamy Liner in Cacao


For the eyes, I first applied a base of the Rituel de Fille Ash and Amber Eye Soot in Sigil. This makes a perfect base for shimmery and metallic shadows. Over my entire lid I swept the light, metallic shade AU NATURAL from the Lily Lolo Laid Bare Palette. In the crease, I used a dome shaped fluffy crease brush to blend the coppery gold shade LADY GODIVA down to the top of the lid. In the outer corner of my eye, I used a smaller buffing brush to apply a bit of the medium toned SHY AWAY shade to add just a little more dimension. Because I wanted to keep the eyes softer and warm, I used just a bit of the Long Lasting Creamy Liner from 100% Pure in Cacao smudged along the upper and lower lashline. I finished off the eyes with a few coats of the Ere Perez Sweet Almond Oil Natural Mascara.


To define my brows I used the Ecobrow pomade in the shade Penelope to give my brows a slightly stronger definition. For looks where I primarily emphasize lashes and lip colors, I know I can always trust Ecobrow to help my sparse, wimpy brows look more naturally full. For foundation I mixed two shades of 2nd Skin Foundation from 100% Pure in Sand and Peach Bisque. This foundation gives me a slightly more dewy glow thanks to the high amount of olive squalane, that mimics natural sebum and helps to plump and smooth dehydrated skin! Rather than go heavy on contour, I opted for the Lily Lolo Pressed Bronzer in Honolulu to provide just enough warmth. It is never too ruddy, red, or orange.



Chiffon Blush from 100% Pure is a really pretty baby pink shade with some subtle coral notes. It's bright enough to be really cheerful, but isn't too overwhelming on the skin. On the bridge of my nose and at the tops of my cheek bones, I blended with my finger tips some Luminating Crème in Starlight. This liquid gold highlighter is great for when you want your skin to look at bit more dimensional and dewy. I know I've raved about these formulas a million times, but they are just so flattering and easy to use! For my slightly shiny, tzone spots I dusted just a bit of Bamboo Blur Powder from 100% Pure with a big fluffy brush. Lastly I carefully outlined my lips with Fairy Girl's Zinrose and then filled in my entire lip area from outer corners to center. Within the first 30 seconds, I try to avoid rubbing my lips together to give the formula some time to dry in an even layer.



Happy Valentine's Everyone! I hope you get to spend it with the one(s) you love the most!

<3 Sam

No comments

Back to Top